Fear (Gone, #5)Fear by Michael Grant

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Five books in and this series has never once disappointed me. Fear was everything I had been anticipating it to be and more. Everything I loved about the first four novels seemed to be amped up in this installment. From the violence, horror, and utter terror to even the sadness and the romance. I feel like I know all of these characters so well by now, that whenever something bad happens I tend to take it personally.

A few things about Fear that I loved in particular are:

1. Getting to see what is happening outside of the FAYZ.

2. Learning what really happened to Little Pete/how the barrier was formed.

3. Everything involving the gaiaphage.

4. Sam and Astrid's relationship.

5. Seeing all the different ways life in the FAYZ continues to evolve and horrify.


The only thing that bothered me about this book is that we only have one more left before the series is complete :( I honestly think that if there were an indefinite number of them, I would read them all well into old age. Excited, yet sad, for the release of Light next year!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment